Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kennen

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kennen Empty Kennen Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Anxtrist

Anxtrist

Kennen Dps/AD Build vs Kennen AP build....Which once is the best????

2Kennen Empty Re: Kennen Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Wozenlore

Anxtrist wrote:Kennen Dps/AD Build vs Kennen AP build....Which once is the best????

AP Kennen, if played with the right build, you will do MASSIVE burst damage and should be able to solo many people Very Happy
Heres my build if you need it, its quite squishy but if you play good. Youl own Very Happy

1.Sorcerrers boots
2.Majais soulstealer
3.Rylias Crystal scepter
4.Void staff
5.Zhoynas Ring
6.Narshars tooth

3Kennen Empty Re: Kennen Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

xShuko

Hey, I'm actually planning on focusing and mastering Kennen

Both AP and AS/AD are good styles for Kennen, depending on who you are matching up against
It also depends on your playing style, whether you want burst AoE damage or DPS single target damage

AP style for Kennen is more like a get in and get out damage output and is substantially better in harassing with the shuriken, having more damage

AS/AD style can be tough to master since you have to be careful not to die early and farm gear as fast as you can, and once you do get your gear and being a ninja, the other team is doomed; even capable of killing TF in a 1v1 fight using stun lock

Lastly, you just have to observe who you are facing up against
For me usually when the majority of my opponent's team are tanks, I prefer AS/AD
And if the majority of the other team are mages or carry champs, I prefer AP

Hope this information helps you decide
I myself chose to focus on AS/AD Kennen because it's more fun and different

Maybe I'll make a guide for Kennen one day...

P.S.: From experience, many players look down upon AS/AD because it takes time to be of use to the team, and they want this burst AoE damage from Kennen

4Kennen Empty Thanks Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 am

Anxtrist

Anxtrist

Thanks for the suggestions and xShuko I'll be waiting for that guide! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum