Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Team.

+4
Jikanu
pence
Rukxy
Dorlishnek
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Team. Empty The Team. Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 am

Dorlishnek

Dorlishnek

So as i have been playing with people from the clan for about a week i have noticed something.

We kinda dont have any real gameplan or combo worked out yet. So i am posting this thread in the hopes that members will respond with ideas for team builds. Things like, Push Teams (i can help by playing Nasus or even learning how to play Alistar better) where we devote our entire team to being able to push lanes with deadly skill. Or Gank Teams (while i may not be the best ganker in our clan, i can still offer some great support by rolling heroes with slows such as Anivia or Nasus) where we devote ourselves to creating the best gank squad possible.

Anyone can suggest anything, just know that some of us may have to learn how to play new heroes or perform new roles to work as a team. I will volunteer right now to be one of the Clans Tanks. I can Tank with Rammus without a doubt. I am working on Malphite, Garen and Singed. I am open to suggestion and advice as to how i can become the best Tank i can be for the Team lol.

So to anyone who reads this, feel free to post your ideas on good Team Structure and maybe even share ideas about Strategy.

2The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:56 am

Rukxy

If you want to learn team push or anything else just go champions guides or maybe Ill ask o m z to create guides thread.

3The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

Dorlishnek

Dorlishnek

Rukxy wrote:If you want to learn team push or anything else just go champions guides or maybe Ill ask o m z to create guides thread.

You are not getting my point. I myself know how to play a Pusher. This is a thread devoted to people sharing their ideas of what the clan should aim for as a team.

To start i could give a frame of what i see in a Push Team. Two built Pushers, i would be more than happy to fill a slot as Nasus, the other could be Alistar. The other three slots could be our Carry (Riggedarcade's Annie), a Disabler (Morgana/Ryze) and an Initiator/Tank (such as Malphite).

I just want people to be able to have a place to put their ideas and for others to offer their assistance in developing those ideas, and for us to grow as a Clan and a Team.

4The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

pence

pence

mayb a stun team?

5The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 am

Jikanu

Jikanu

Basic setup is the classic RPG archetype. Tank, damage dealer, mage, healer, debuffer.

This could be filled in several ways. Here are a few ideas:

Team 1:
Nunu, AP Ezreal, Fiddlestick, Teemo, Annie.

This team would have nunu and fiddlesticks spamming debuffs. Silence, fear, slow, all of those. Annie does burst damage, while Ez and Teemo hold up sustained damage. Nunu soaks up as much damage as possible. Best for team fights.

Team 2:
Tristana, Mord, Ezreal, Soroaka, Gragas.

Mainly a pushing team. Ezreal buffs people and takes advantage of his passive a lot. Soroaka keeps everyone healed up. pretty standard, overall.

Team 3:
Olaf, Janna, Teemo, AP Shaco, Ashe.

This team is heavily dependent on ashe sticking with the team for ganks. Her slow's their only crowd control they have. other than that, they have great sustained damage, Olaf's nearly unkillable, and Janna's one of the best support in the game.

Team 4:
Annie, Twisted Fate, Amumu, Ryze, Ashe.

Pure stun team, for the most part. Ryze is in to add to the burst damage, while ashe stays there for continuous CC.

Team 5 (SLIGHTLY JOKE TEAM, but could work.)
Annie, Ryze, Veigar, Pantheon, Tank malphite.

Nearly pure burst, with just two regular damage dealers. Should destroy in every team fight, if the enemy team is unwise and doesnt get huge magic resist.

These are ideas of teams. if you have champs you think could replace other champs, suggest it.

http://Orsaforum.tk

6The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 am

pence

pence

or mayb a back door team

shen, tf, teemo, morde, panth

3 of the champions can teleport and teemo can plant shrooms and teleport with a sommoner skill and morde can use the shroom to.

7The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 pm

3min3m

3min3m

what about soraka, udyr, shen, fiddlesticks, taric?
a lot of heals and shilds.

8The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Jikanu

Jikanu

3min3m wrote:what about soraka, udyr, shen, fiddlesticks, taric?

they would survive, but they cant deal out any damage at all. :/

one banshees per enemy team member basically makes your output zero.

9The Team. Empty hmm... Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 am

PerfectSelf

PerfectSelf

There's a think I learned when i played DotA . You can't force people to play champions they don't like cause they won't do so good as performance . Instead they should take a champion that can satisfy the roles you have planned . Of course , a good player knows how to play a large variety of champions . Just a thought for you humble PerfectSelf.

10The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 am

MogNathal

Jikanu wrote:
3min3m wrote:what about soraka, udyr, shen, fiddlesticks, taric?

they would survive, but they cant deal out any damage at all. :/

one banshees per enemy team member basically makes your output zero.

In theory, stun/push/burst comps sound good but they don't really work. In a draft environment you should pick the heroes that do BEST in their roles. Shen/Soraka/Udyr/Fiddle are currently the top champions for their respective roles and could be a first pick in a draft environment or a first ban.

A healing comp like that, although unlikely to be picked, can wreck almost every other team combination you can think of. They can win teambattles and be full hp/mana afterwards, they can push multiple lanes, they can control dragon permanently, they can crowd control most of the enemy team and are very hard to gank.

1 banshee veil per oponent would make the job harder but at the same time would hinder the ability of most heroes if it's bought too early.

It is important to know that, similar to DotA, you have a slightly lower hero pool than the maximum. You need heroes that have one or more of the following: low cooldowns, stun/CC, heal, high damage, the ability to jungle, fast farming, good initiation, escape mechanism, safe range of dealing damage.

Even if you have more caracteristics on the same hero they are still not viable. Example: Kennen.

It is important to know multiple strategies before a game and also learn how to counter pick. Also important to learn multiple heroes that are valuable to a team. Certain favorites can work only if they are close to BEST in their role.

Last edited by MogNathal on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

11The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 am

Dorlishnek

Dorlishnek

I like the ideas that are being thrown around, and just know that i am willing to play any kinda of Support Hero that this team needs. Whether that Support be with Defensive Spells, Tanking, etc. I am not the best Ganker so that will be a role better suited for another lol.

If any of you are thinking of different teams that we could try, Heroes that i am currently good with include Rammus, Garen, and Mordekeiser. Morde is more of an Off-Tank as i find him to be a bit Squishier than Garen or Rammus, though i find him to be one of the best Supportive Gankers and Pushers in the game.

Just know that those are the roles i can play (Tank, Spell Support, Gank Support, etc). So know that i will have your back no matter what lol.

12The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm

riggedarcade

Jikanu wrote:Basic setup is the classic RPG archetype. Tank, damage dealer, mage, healer, debuffer.

This could be filled in several ways. Here are a few ideas:

Team 1:
Nunu, AP Ezreal, Fiddlestick, Teemo, Annie.

This team would have nunu and fiddlesticks spamming debuffs. Silence, fear, slow, all of those. Annie does burst damage, while Ez and Teemo hold up sustained damage. Nunu soaks up as much damage as possible. Best for team fights.

Team 2:
Tristana, Mord, Ezreal, Soroaka, Gragas.

Mainly a pushing team. Ezreal buffs people and takes advantage of his passive a lot. Soroaka keeps everyone healed up. pretty standard, overall.

Team 3:
Olaf, Janna, Teemo, AP Shaco, Ashe.

This team is heavily dependent on ashe sticking with the team for ganks. Her slow's their only crowd control they have. other than that, they have great sustained damage, Olaf's nearly unkillable, and Janna's one of the best support in the game.

Team 4:
Annie, Twisted Fate, Amumu, Ryze, Ashe.

Pure stun team, for the most part. Ryze is in to add to the burst damage, while ashe stays there for continuous CC.

Team 5 (SLIGHTLY JOKE TEAM, but could work.)
Annie, Ryze, Veigar, Pantheon, Tank malphite.

Nearly pure burst, with just two regular damage dealers. Should destroy in every team fight, if the enemy team is unwise and doesnt get huge magic resist.

These are ideas of teams. if you have champs you think could replace other champs, suggest it.

in team 1 switch ezreal from ap to ad, due to the recent buff. my friend plays him all the time and it never fails.

i like the sound of these teams overall, so here's my suggested team
Morgana, Malphite, Annie, Mordekaiser/Shen, Ashe.
good in team fights( crazy crowd control and burst damage), has admirable ganking skills, average support, and decent dps.

13The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 am

MogNathal

riggedarcade wrote:
in team 1 switch ezreal from ap to ad, due to the recent buff. my friend plays him all the time and it never fails.

good in team fights( crazy crowd control and burst damage), has admirable ganking skills, average support, and decent dps.

I would advise caution on using mordekaiser against potent teams, he is shut down by 1 summoner spell, has low mobility and can be cc'ed very easily.

With Shen you have.....erm, 1 burst hero, that is Annie.

Malphite is a 1-trick-tank, after his combo he is useless, Morgana is there probably for the shield on the carry (Ashe), Shen can provide global ganking but still, you lack in lane control.

Either way you pair these heroes you will get pretty much destroyed. I assume mid Ashe, Shen+ Annie (could work) and Malphite + Morgana. This last lane can be solo'd 1v2 without great difficulty, giving them a jungler, thus dragon dominance and the ability to gank. I can see only 1 clairvoyance carrier on this team so you can't realistically shut down that jungler.

I can't see the decent dps here when you have 2 dps heroes (granted Morgana is there for a support skill build). A 2-dps team can only work with a healing comp, which you lack.

My 2 cents: no chance against a healing comp, a team that has Janna/Kayle/Zilean, or pretty much against Warwick/Udyr.

14The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:23 am

pence

pence

i dont think mordekaiser is the problem i use him alot and omz has seen me play him he helps the team out alot hes basically invincible and he can talk out alot of champions early game.

15The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Jikanu

Jikanu

MogNathal wrote:
riggedarcade wrote:

I would advise caution on using mordekaiser against potent teams, he is shut down by 1 summoner spell, has low mobility and can be cc'ed very easily.

With Shen you have.....erm, 1 burst hero, that is Annie.

Malphite is a 1-trick-tank, after his combo he is useless, Morgana is there probably for the shield on the carry (Ashe), Shen can provide global ganking but still, you lack in lane control.

Either way you pair these heroes you will get pretty much destroyed. I assume mid Ashe, Shen+ Annie (could work) and Malphite + Morgana. This last lane can be solo'd 1v2 without great difficulty, giving them a jungler, thus dragon dominance and the ability to gank. I can see only 1 clairvoyance carrier on this team so you can't realistically shut down that jungler.

I can't see the decent dps here when you have 2 dps heroes (granted Morgana is there for a support skill build). A 2-dps team can only work with a healing comp, which you lack.

My 2 cents: no chance against a healing comp, a team that has Janna/Kayle/Zilean, or pretty much against Warwick/Udyr.

I think you miss the point of pretty much every single one of these champions in this team. Mord isnt NEARLY as easily countered as you make him sound, and though malphite only has one good combo in him, that combo does huge damage. Morg can shield AND deal damage, and shen can shield the carry in dangerous team fights to ensure they wont be focused. Annie's shield plus Morg's shield plus Shen's shield all at once? Oh yes.

16The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 am

MogNathal

Jikanu wrote:I think you miss the point of pretty much every single one of these champions in this team. Mord isnt NEARLY as easily countered as you make him sound, and though malphite only has one good combo in him, that combo does huge damage. Morg can shield AND deal damage, and shen can shield the carry in dangerous team fights to ensure they wont be focused. Annie's shield plus Morg's shield plus Shen's shield all at once? Oh yes.

Morde is countered by cleanse on the carry, if you arent casting ulti on the carry, you're focusing someone else? Thats counterproductive.

Malphite is a 1-trick-tank and that can easily screw up, stuning more than 2 heroes is stupidity on the other team and even so it's not high damage. Morgana if skilled to shield can't really deal damage until later in the game, and Annie triple-shield combo can be negated by a heal comp by simply outlasting the burst, which on this combo is mediocre.

17The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Jikanu

Jikanu

Pfft. that's like saying RYZE is one tricked. Every burst is one trick, in the end, but that trick happens to be good and strong.

18The Team. Empty Re: The Team. Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm

pence

pence

still doesnt matter bout that 1 summoner skill i mean wats the chance of them having that on there team and the chance of them using it on me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum