Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twisted Treeline teams

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twisted Treeline teams Empty Twisted Treeline teams Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

riggedarcade

my favorite characters on this map are as follows:
Dr. Mundo
Warwick
Jax
Blitzcrank
Olaf

If you know some more effective champs be welcome to add their names because I have taken a new interest to the Twisted Treeline map.

2Twisted Treeline teams Empty Re: Twisted Treeline teams Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Z1R0S | OmZ

Z1R0S | OmZ
Admin

dude, same here. im 3v3ing a lot now.. well i say shaco/warwick are good on TT, teemo is decent and a good karthus can destroy them.

3Twisted Treeline teams Empty Re: Twisted Treeline teams Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Dorlishnek

Dorlishnek

I have only done two 3v3 games lol. Once with Rammus where i was able to stomp their Twitch. I thought that game i did with Garen as a Tank worked out well. Go ahead and invite me the next time any of you guys want to do a 3v3 lol.

4Twisted Treeline teams Empty Re: Twisted Treeline teams Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 pm

riggedarcade

when i karthus i usually fb or double kill fb, but if you want to survive as karthus in 3v3 you gotta get a giants belt eeearlly. or i start with ruby crystal for RoA. one or the other but probably not both.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum